Welcome To Synthetic Spice

Here at Synthetic Spice, we are devoted to bringing you quality reviews and products related to herbal and botanical incense. With the large amount of Legal Bud that has been going around, there have been a lot of fakes and poor quality products circulating.

But we are here to give you some insight into what is legit, and what isn't. This is your one stop site for all things incense related, and we pride ourselves on serving our readers to the highest quality services and reviews.

July 27, 2011

New Bans on Herbal Incense

Recently the DEA has put a lot of bans on herbal incense, and they have outlawed a lot of the chemicals that produce the high feeling when the incense is inhaled. This has been a huge hit for the industry, but as always, K2 came through. K2 has been the number one most innovative herbal incense creators in the industry, and they have been rewarded for their efforts.

k2legalsmoke is one of the very few true K2 dealers out there, and all of their new products are completely legal. You can order with complete certainty that the product you are ordering will not get you in trouble. So if you are looking to buy herbal incense online, then check out k2legalsmoke.com, you will not be disappointed.

6 comments:

jerry said...

they need to IMMEDIATELY ban DIABLO... it ruined my life. i got hooked really bad and lost job, family etc. i smoked 2 three gram bags a day for almost 5 months. when i kicked i sweated, had terrible cold chills, and puked for a week. even now after being drug free for three months and going to Al Anon my mouth waters when i drive past the liquor store/harbingers of death. even now i have to wear a tshirt, and bring a hoody sweater where ever i go because i randomly and suddenly get freezing cold woth goose bumps, during those episodes my doc says im having a weak seizure, its a buzzing noise and freezing cold. screw diablo, dont do it. if you need to gey high, by the real pot. never done any of the other families of spice, but diablo is a rip your face off, dirty high.

Unknown said...

Anybody is doing spice please stop have been doing spice ever since it has hit the stores in the usa. I have stopped because it is killing me. I work a ambulance was going class to be a EMT they taught me how to pick up signs so know how to treat my patients. I seen the sign in me when I was using. Chest pains which is sign of a heart attack bups popping up on the back of my neck which hurt when i touch them which is about my cervical spine sharp pain in my legs and muscle cramps means low blood flow when I was smoking it my friends told I would turn green

Unknown said...

Very nice article, thanks for giving us such information.

I think it is very beneficial and important for the health and you will never be in trouble by using them in your everyday routine. You can also try
herbal Incense online it will help you a lot.

Anonymous said...

What a great blog, i am searching in google from couple of days” but did not find any great way, but my search came to an end after visiting your blog.!!!Do you have any more related blogs or ideas related to like your this blog, it will help me in my further research work…Will keep following your blogs…
buy herbal incense online

jawad haider said...

Another informative blog… Thank you for sharing it… Best of luck for further endeavor too. potpourri smoke

Grow Your Business said...

Online Herbal Incense In USA, Buy Herbal Incense For Sale In UK, Buy Online Herbal Incense In Canada one of popular supplier Universalresearchchemicals.com
Online Herbal Incense In Usa

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | 100 Web Hosting