Welcome To Synthetic Spice

Here at Synthetic Spice, we are devoted to bringing you quality reviews and products related to herbal and botanical incense. With the large amount of Legal Bud that has been going around, there have been a lot of fakes and poor quality products circulating.

But we are here to give you some insight into what is legit, and what isn't. This is your one stop site for all things incense related, and we pride ourselves on serving our readers to the highest quality services and reviews.

July 21, 2011

What is in Herbal Incense?

This is a question that has been asked for as long as herbal incense has been available on the market, and their are many different answers. But the one that you all are looking for is what is in this product that makes you high. These chemicals have yet to be completely identified, but they have a good grasp on the main few. You can read everything you need to know on this topic at http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/news/20100305/k2-spice-gold-herbal-incense-faq?page=4

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Anybody is doing spice please stop have been doing spice ever since it has hit the stores in the usa. I have stopped because it is killing me. I work a ambulance was going class to be a EMT they taught me how to pick up signs so know how to treat my patients. I seen the sign in me when I was using. Chest pains which is sign of a heart attack bups popping up on the back of my neck which hurt when i touch them which is about my cervical spine sharp pain in my legs and muscle cramps means low blood flow when I was smoking it my friends told I would turn green

Unknown said...

Wow nice post,

Herbal Incense is a useful aromatherapy treatment that can help you in numerous ways. It has an appealing aroma that can pervade throughout the house and it is extracted from animal sources and plants. You can buy
herbal Incense online and it is very beneficial for you. .

Thnaks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for providing such an useful and informative information about Interesting Things. Glad to read it. Will bookmark your post and visit again for more informative post. Keep Sharing.
herbal potpourri

jawad haider said...

Another informative blog… Thank you for sharing it… Best of luck for further endeavor too. potpourri smoke

K2 Spray Papers Online said...

It was really helpful and nice. Thanks for the post.
Buy Quality Herbal Incense USA

Arieplumbing said...

Nice article.. Go to know lot of information about Herbal Incense

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | 100 Web Hosting